Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
932 N West St, CARLISLE
2100+ sq ft of finished 2 story traditional home on large .36 ac. lot with gate access off alley to rear. 4 carpeted BR~s, 2BA (1 up and 1 down) w/LR, DR w/carpet eat in kitchen, 1st floor laundry room w/vinyl floor & access to attached garage and sliding door to side patio. Possible 1st floor BR with BA. 1st floor carpeted study with custom high end hardwood bookcases/shelves and work area. Full basement with outside access. Newer replacement windows. Rear shed. Gas furnace could be reconnected. Current heat pump and pellet stove in 1st level provide heat. Needs minor cosmetic maintenance.
- MLS® #1000098668
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,120
- Year Built1940
- AmenitiesCarpet, CeilngFan(s), Recessed Lighting
- UtilitiesCable TV, Electric Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking3+ Car Parking, Alley, Asphalt Driveway, Faces Rear, Garage Door Opener, Lot, Drvwy/Off Str, Street
- ExteriorAlum/Steel Siding
- Exterior FeaturesOutbuilding Apartment, Play Area, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Balcony, Patio, Chain Link Fence, Vinyl Fence
- Lot DescriptionFront Yard, Rear Yard, SideYard(s)
- RoofAsphalt, Metal, Shingle
- Date ListedDecember 22nd, 2017
- Days on Market23
- Address932 N West St
- AreaCarlisle Boro (14402)
- Zip Code17013
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDryer, Dryer - Electric, Dryer-front loading, Oven/Range-Electric, Washer, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictCARLISLE AREA
- Listing AgentDennis Eckman
- Listing OfficeHooke, Hooke & Eckman, LLC. Realtors
- Listing Office Phone7172491844
The information being provided by the Central Penn Multi-List, Inc is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.