Central Pennsylvania Buyer's Agents
Congratulations! You've decided to buy a new home.
Hooke, Hooke and Eckman believes that the buying process should be exciting, not stressful. To ensure you get the best service possible, HH&E has Realtors that specialize in Buyers Services. They have taken continuing education courses to ensure that they are on top of their game, and ready to provide you with unrivaled service.
Still unsure if you need an agent? Check out our top ten reasons for you to have a buyer's agent.
Top Ten Reasons For You To Have A Buyer's Agent
1. Your buyer's agent represents YOU. If you do not have a buyer's agent contract, the Realtor you are working with legally must represent the best interests of the seller.
2. Your agent gets to know you and refines your search to save you time and money.
3. Your agent will assist you in EVERY aspect of the sale.
4. Your agent will contact you with new listings as they become available. Your agent keeps you informed as to the movement of the market and daily availability.
5. Your agent will do a Comprehensive Market Analysis to show you the estimated value of the home you are considering. Your agent will advise you if the home is overpriced and guide you to establish a reasonable offer to purchase it.
6. Your agent will present your offer, along with your reasoning and/or concerns to the seller DIRECTLY, not through the hands of the seller's agent. Your agent works with the facts and all the details with the seller, always working for you with the goal of helping you obtain your dream home for the price you are willing to pay. Your agent is YOUR negotiator.
7. Your agent will protect you with recommended inspections, following those inspections and their results through completion so that everything is satisfactory when you come to settlement.
8. Your agent assists you with finding the right lender, interest rate, and financial program for your mortgage application. Your agent will follow the financial requirements of your transaction with your lender.
9. Your agent can also assist you if you choose a home that is "For Sale By Owner".
10. Your agent will, 9 times out of 10, receive his/her compensation from the seller. This means that you can have YOUR personal representation for FREE. A buyer's agent, by contract, works for YOU.
Please fill out the form below and one of our qualified agents will be in contact to help you get started on your home search:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.